I have been cleaning out all my "Treasures" and goodness! You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that I save! It has been a riot to go back through and read old letters, notes and cards...and believe it or not, but I found my VERY first driver's license (the paper one they give you until the plastic one is made)....I tell ya! I also have various birth announcement and baby shower invites...why?? Who knows! So if you get mail from me in the near future and it has some random "treasure" in it, just know that I thought YOU should have it, because it probably would make more sense for you to have it rather than me (I really don't need that invite to your baby shower now that the kid is 12 years old ~ HA!).
I called my sister up and read her a letter she had written to me back in 1999 and we had a good laugh...in fact when I read it through the first time I laughed so hard I cried...I will DEFINITELY be holding onto that letter for when I need a good belly laugh! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment