Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates

Where in the world have I been??? Well we were on vacation for a good part of July (hopefully I'll get some pictures posted before too many more months go by!) and had a family reunion in August ~ so we've been busy, busy, busy!
But with Fall in the air and soccer season starting up again it is signaling an end to our "foot-loose and fancy free" summer. Both Bean and Bug are playing soccer this fall and Weston is one of the "assistant coaches" ~ so it should be a fun season. They have 16 kids are their team (now if only I could figure out a way to capture and harness all the energy!) so it looks like no one should be getting too tired during the games beause there will be plenty of rotations.
Our biggest news is coming March 2010 ~ yes our family will be growing by another "two feet." I had my first app't 2 weeks ago and was able to get the first glimpse of our little one as my doctor could not find the heartbeat so she ordered an ultrasound.....and there Baby was! Heartbeat was a nice 182 beats per minute at 12 weeks 2 days ~ it will be interesting to see what the heartbeat is in a couple weeks. Bean's was nice and high like this little one ~ and Bug and Bird had lower heart rates.
We have a playdate this afternoon, so I have to get Bird down for a nap so he is in a good mood!

0 comments: