On September 28th, Rory turned 1 year old! As you can see she was VERY excited about her birthday (ha!) ~ she was a good sport though and wore her hat when the boys got home from school ~ they thought that was HILARIOUS!
The NOT so hilarious part of her birthday is that we took her to the vet...and it turns out she has an ear infection =( So I have to put drops in her ear two times a day. Rory is such a good girl ~ she sees me get her bottle of drops and start shaking it, so she walks over to where I am and lays down so I can put the drops in her ear.
We are hoping that she does NOT get ANY more ear infections (or any other kind of infections either!) ~ we need her to stay happy and healthy!






1 comments:
Hi Linds! I haven't poked in to check on you in awhile so I thought I would stop in and say hello! You've been a busy busy gal! Don't know how you do it..truly! And I didn't know you guys were a welcome family to exchange students. We had Irfan through the school year this past year..he is from India. Well, when I say "we" it was actually Shaun's Sister..but we are always together..so it feels like we all had him, lol! It was an awesome experience! I know that you have gained as much from the experience as the girls..but you have such a BIG heart, and i'm sure they were so happy to have you as a welcome "MOM"... hugs,T
Post a Comment