Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Spring!

Yes it is FINALLY starting to feel like Spring around here.....lots and lots of rain....here's hoping for lots and lots of sunshine in the near future!
Along with Spring comes......SOCCER! The oldest two boys are once again on the same team (however, this fall, Bean will have to move up to U10 and Bug will stay down in U8 for a year or two longer).
Here are a couple pictures from their first game:





We have 5 boys and 3 girls on our little team. Weston is coaching again this year =)
I also have some Easter pictures! We lucked out and had some pretty nice weather for Easter this year.
After the boys' soccer game we headed down to Matt and Janene's for Easter supper.

Searching for Easter eggs




One last egg.....where could it be?

I found it Mom!

Yup, the exciting times of trying to get EVERYONE to look at the camera and smile *nicely*... 
.......I'm hoping for better luck next year!

0 comments: