For Father's day we gave Weston the remote control airplane he'd been wanting. So he and the boys have been busy playing with that outside. They also have out Bean's remote control saucer and a plane that James gave to the boys. It is like an air show around this house :o)
Tomorrow Bean starts "Safety Town" which is a little program the school puts on for two weeks. It teaches kids about safety concering bikes, cars, swimming, strangers, etc. He will go from 10am-noon starting this week and ending next Friday (there will even be a graduation when he is done). I am NOT looking forward to the uphill walk to school in the horrid humidity with two boys.....if it rains, I can be a wimp and drive the car, but I just hate to drive the car to the school when we live so close to the school and the price of gas is outrageous.
As far as the pregnancy update goes, I am still here and the Bird is still inside....Weston and I have started really looking at baby names again ~ I have 5 baby name books on hold at the library for me.....let's hope we can agree on SOMETHING ~ if not I guess I'll just play the "trump" card "I carried the baby, I birthed the baby, I name the baby" HA!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Ahhh what a good picture of you! Did Cam ever get you your pictures? Let me know!
Post a Comment