I was tagged by Allie (http://scrapncook.blogspot.com/)
The Rules:So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I have been to Africa
2. My mom, dad, sister and I were all born in the same little rural town in northern MN.
3. My maiden name is the same as my hubby's first name (Weston) talk about confusing when we were dating!!
4. I have two boys and a baby on the way
5. My hubby, myself and my boys all have first names that are also last names.
6. I learned to drive stick shift when I was 10 years old (I am a farm girl!)
7. I have attend college for close to 6 years and have no degree (well, I only went for 2 years solid, then my first "speed bump" was born and I have gone part-time after that).
I have tagged Diana! http://dianapahman.blogspot.com/ and Teresa! http://teresasscrappinspot.blogspot.com/
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hi Lindsy! I'll go tag someone..just checking in to see if you had any new pics. hugs,T
Post a Comment