UGH! That is right, we have snow, and it isn't melting. I was really hoping we wouldn't get snow before Thanksgiving this year, but it looks like that is not to be.
Thankfully most of the leaves are raked up and in bags (30 leaf & lawn bags to be exact), we are guesstimating about another 10 bags or so and all the leaves should be up off of the yard.
This morning both boys thought that Bean didn't have school since there was snow on the ground. And if there is snow on the ground it means it is Christmas, therefore ensuring the fact that Bean does not have school. I had to rain on their little parade and tell them that yes indeed, Bean DID have school today and for quite a few more days before Christmas is here ~ I'm not sure who was more disappointed, Bean or Bug. It is nice that they get along so well (for the most part) and actually want to play together.
I have to admit I'm not real thrilled with Bean's attitude when he gets home from K, it really makes me think more and more about just *what* is going on in that public school ~ last Wednesday was NOT a good day and I know that some of the vile things that spewed forth from his little mouth were indeed a product of his public school education and interaction with the kids in his class ~ which makes me very unhappy to say the least. I just need to keep reinforcing the GOOD things and hope and pray they stick ~ although with the direction this country (and this world) are headed, I will not be surprised if we will be homeschooling or private schooling in the not-so-distant future. I really fear for the world my children are growing up in ~ it is toxic and pretty much backwards :o(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment