
This sweet little baby here and turned into the big kindergartener below!
Yes, it is true, on October 24th, Bean turned 6 years old! It hardly seems possible! I don't feel like I have aged 6 years, so how could he?!?!
I am realizing just how fast time DOES fly....yes some days seem to drag on for nothing short of an eternity, but before you know it, that little baby that refuses to sleep through the night is in kindergarten!
We had a party for Bean the weekend before his birthday when Mosh and Poppa were here. I need to find some of those pictures and post them :o)
For this birthday we brought cupcakes to school (I spelled out Happy Birthday Bean ~ well, not Bean but his real name) and brought a couple extras that I iced balloons on. Bean said that everyone liked his cupcakes! He came home with a special "Happy Birthday" bag and we wrote what he did to celebrate his birthday as well as read the two birthday books that were tucked in the bag.
All in all, I think Bean had a very good day :o)






0 comments:
Post a Comment