Tonight Weston came home with the disheartening news that X-Rite is once again laying off people. We went through this whole ordeal less than a year ago. Needless to say I am feeling absolutely sick to my stomach and also very angry. The company couldn't "afford" to give anyone a raise last year....fine, I totally understand that, the economy in Michigan totally stinks...and the stench hasn't lightened any recently ~ but what really raises my blood pressure is when the "big guys" there give themselves thousands, if not millions of dollars in bonuses ~ what they heck?!?! I am so sick and tired of the greed and selfishness of this country as a whole.
I am just hoping that whatever the outcome is tomorrow we will have a sense of peace about it ~ and if Weston looses his job, he will be able to find another one soon (even if it means we have to move to another state, or across the country).
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment