Monday, January 5, 2009

Long time no blog

Well it has been awhile since I last blogged ~ and a lot has happened (imagine that!) ~ we went to MN for my sister's wedding as well as for Christmas ~ but before I get into all of that, I thought I'd share some pictures of Christmas at our house.




The night before the boys open their gifts, they get to open one present ~ which is a new pair of jammies for them to wear to bed. So here are a couple pictures of the boys opening their new pjs as well as one of the three of them together ~ as you can see Bird did NOT want to have his picture taken ~ he was MUCH too busy to stand still for 5 seconds ~ HA!




As I get more time, I'll add pictures from our trip home and pictures of Whitney's wedding (which was beautiful ~ definitely one of the most (if not the most) beautiful wedding I have been to).

0 comments: