And how do I know Valentine's Day is coming? Because about 2-3 weeks ago Bean came home with a note informing us that we needed to make a Valentine's Day box for him as well as address cards to all his valentine classmates. And to be honest, I inwardly groaned.....I have done all of the "family projects" that get sent home each month with Bean, and quite frankly I did NOT want to make the valentine's box.....so what did I do? I came up with a BRILLIANT plan (ha) ~ I handed the slip of paper to Weston and said, "Why don't you and Bean make a Milennium Falcon valentine's box?" And that little suggestion worked like a charm!
For close to a week, after supper all the boys would descend into the basement to work on Bean's valentine's box, thus giving me an hour to get the kitchen cleaned up after supper and just relax a bit :o)
So this Friday, I will be carrying the Milennium Falcon to school and will be carrying it home full of valentine's day cards.
In case you were wondering what it looked like, here are a couple of pictures :o)
The cards will go in the blue area in the back :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment