Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Calling All SUPER HEROES!

~ to the book club! Ok, maybe not really....and if you have no clue what I'm talking about you either (a) don't have kids or (b) don't watch PBS weekday mornings or (c) both a and b =P
The boys like the show Super Why (which is on PBS) but it isn't their favorite...their favorite is DINOSAUR TRAIN (shocking I know ~ HA!)
ANYWAY enough about our TV life....I just wanted to share a couple pictures of Bird. He LOVES to wear Bug's Buzz Lightyear costume...seriously I put it on and take it off of him *at least* 5 times a day (aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
So here is our "Buzz Lightyear" or maybe I should say BIRD Lightyear (?) hamming it up for the camera =)




Yes, "Bird" Lightyear has a Woody doll =) That is what his VERY nice big brother Bug picked out for him....and as you can see he thinks it is pretty great (yes Woody does have a pull string and he says all the phrases that he does on Toy Story).
Hope the little ham-bone brought a smile to your face ~ he's a silly one!

0 comments: