It would be nice to have a moment to catch my breath....but these days that just doesn't seem to be happening! It is go, go, go! Microbiology pretty much consumes every free minute I have....plus the added pressure of needing to get an A/A- for a final grades doesn't exactly help the situation at all. The GOOD news is that I DID get an A- on my first exam in both lecture and lab (whew!) now I just need to maintain that A- or improve on it.
I had conferences the past two weeks for Bean and Bug ~ thankfully conferences are a great time as both boys are excelling in school ~ Bug is already beyond what he should be able to read for Kindergarten, his teacher is really impressed with his {stellar} reading skills =) I like to think he gets his bookworm affinity from his mother, who is proud to be a bookworm =) His teacher also said that he is like a little sponge just soaking everything up ~ and that he is more than ready for first grade.
Bean is doing fabulous as well. His teacher loves his broad vocabulary. She is also very proud of his reading level (Bean is in second grade, but is reading at the level of a 3rd grader who is 1/2 way done with 3rd grade). She said that he is an absolute JOY to have in class ~ which did my heart good to hear =)
I have signed up to run a 5K in May.....which I haven't been able to run this past week because of the craptastic weather....I am sooooo sick of it! After we got a taste of 50 degree weather, I want MORE of it! Heck, I'll even settle for weather in the 30s.....just no more of that single digit junk....is it spring yet?
Apparently Rory didn't get the memo that the weather is cold again because she has started shedding ~ ugh! Not what I need....I'm going to have her shaved this spring....she is one shaggy mutt! I think she'll be cooler with a lot less hair, and then by next fall/winter she should have a nice full coat of hair again.
Doodle Bird is busy being a 3 year old ~ he gets into and thinks of anything and everything his brothers haven't/didn't think of....to say he is "busy" is a gross understatement! He has become VERY independent, but still requires "Mommy" quite a bit....which it is nice to be needed/wanted.
I have a Micro exam (lab) this week and then next week is Spring Break for me....which I will be using to study for a Mirco exam (lecture) I have after Spring Break. I am starting to feel like bacteria, their life cycle, metablism, genetics is starting to take over my life =P What I have learned so far in this class would send most germaphobes to the crazy farm!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment