I heard on the radio that the "going price" for teeth is $5 per tooth unless it is a front tooth....those are $10. Unfortunately (for the boys) that is NOT the going rate at THIS house (unless someone else wants to be the ToothFairy?)
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Look Ma!
Missing teeth! Yes, it is that season of life for us.....the "I've got a loose tooth" season. To date, Bean has lost four (2 bottom teeth and his 2 front teeth) and Bug has lost one (bottom tooth).
I heard on the radio that the "going price" for teeth is $5 per tooth unless it is a front tooth....those are $10. Unfortunately (for the boys) that is NOT the going rate at THIS house (unless someone else wants to be the ToothFairy?)

I heard on the radio that the "going price" for teeth is $5 per tooth unless it is a front tooth....those are $10. Unfortunately (for the boys) that is NOT the going rate at THIS house (unless someone else wants to be the ToothFairy?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment