Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just us



Here is Bird with his favorite person.....his mommy! :o)
He is my little pal ~ at this stage in his life, he doesn't demand too much from me....food, diaper change and snuggles.
Today I am getting ready to head to the church to scrapbook this weekend. I am very excited to have a few hours to myself (well, Bird is coming with too) to do something I like to do. I have been doing the "stair master" today AKA running up and down the stairs ~ I am hauling the scrapbooking stuff I want to take with down from the room upstairs to the dining room downstairs so it will be easier for me to load in the car.
Bean and Bug are being surprisingly good with hardly any arguing ~ I am hoping the rest of the day will go as smoothly as the first half! Although I am sure when I announce "nap time" (my personal favorite part of the day) a bunch of whining will ensue and Bug will ONCE AGAIN remind me that it is "Good Morning Sunshine" (meaning the sun is shining) and Bean will inform me that he is NOT tired and that "big boys" don't need to take naps.....wanna bet?!? I still don't understand why kids don't like to take naps ~ although, in their defense, I wasn't a huge fan of naps either when I was their age.......however time has changed my opinion of naps and now I think they are GREAT (especially when taken by 2 boys) :O)

0 comments: