Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My strange and silly sons






If the sight of three silly boys doesn't scare you.....nothing will! Ha ha! I brought out the video camera to tape some of Bird with his brothers, and I am sure it will be an instant hit with the boys. You would not believe all the antics that went on while the camera was rolling. Well, just video-taping them wasn't good enough ~ they wanted pictures taken too. So here is the results of their "Photo Op." They are definitely the silliest trio I have ever encountered!

1 comments:

Andrea

Have I read Karen Kingsbury? Just every single one. I could hardly see the pages through my tears at the end of "Summer." Not a good one to read while pregnant, that's for sure! I pass them on to my friend, Kelly, when I'm done and she usually calls me in tears when she finishes!