Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas




Weston really went all out this year and hung lights on the house and both of the garages. I have to admit it looks really festive. He even put candles up in the attic window (no, they aren't real candles...ones with bulbs that sense when it is dark out and turn on).
Weston put lights on the front of the house and then on the back of the house (the kitchen area). One of the neighbors commented that they liked the lights in the back and were wondering if Weston put them up just for them :o) I think it was more for the benefit of the boys when they are outside playing....but yes, it was for the neighbors too ;o)
Today is our busy packing day, but I wanted to take a minute to share our Christmas lights with you.

2 comments:

Andrea

Go Weston! The house looks very festive. =) Have a safe trip. We head to Tennessee on Friday - no snow for us!

Diana

The lights look great!! And so do the kiddos;) Take care and have a safe trip.