Goodness! Usually January feels like the longest month of the year for me, but not this year! The days are just flying by ~ I totally understand the little phrase "time flies."
Here I was thinking that once February rolled around things would settle down a bit, but that hasn't happened. I think just about all our weekends in Feb are already booked!
Weston and the men's group from church are busy building their outhouse for the Outhouse 500 on Feb. 23rd. Then we have the youth group coming over on the 29th to play ping pong and other games, and we are going to a SuperBowl party.....just a few things we have going in Feb. Not to mention that I have to take Bird in to get his 7 month pictures taken (yeah, they were SUPPOSED to be 6 month pictures....but that didn't happen).
As I sit here typing I am hearing a steady drip, drip, drip.....the 14+ inches of snow we received last week are melting. It is forecasted to be around 42 degrees tomorrow with RAIN ~ ugh! Then of course it is back to cold temps so it should be plenty icy on Wednesday and Thursday. I think I'd rather have snow than rain right now.
Since we don't have small group tonight Weston is talking about working on the taxes......at least we get money back instead of having to pay in. It will be nice to have them done rathering than looming over our heads.
The boys have been busy and usual and up to plenty of mischief ~ needless to say they keep life interesting and exciting. :o)
Yesterday we had to be to church super early because Weston was running sound, so he had to be there for Praise Team rehearsal. Well, that always makes our already insanely hectic Sunday mornings that much more crazy! I had this nagging feeling that I should grab a change of clothes "just in case" but that didn't happen because I didn't do it right away ~ half-way through rehearsal I hear Bug wailing.....I leave Bird with Nicole to go check on Bug. He is in the bathroom and has had an "accident" and didn't want to put his damp clothes back on....sigh.....I did talk him into putting them on long enough for us to run to the store and pick up some more undies and a new pair of pants for him (ironically the undies ended up costing us more than the pants because I found the pants on sale). After we got back to church it was time for Sunday School...all went uneventfully until Bug saw Nicole.....before I could blink he had turned around and dropped his pants saying, "Concole! Look at my Transformer underwear!" Bug was very excited about his new unders.....Nicole burst out laughing and told Bug she really liked his new underwear ~ as I have said before and will probably say countless times in the future.....NEVER A DULL MOMENT AROUND HERE!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Could Paxton provide anymore entertainment for your family? =) What a funny boy. I was just thinking today how LONG January has seemed to me, so I'm glad your's is going fast!
Post a Comment