Weston turned 30 on January 5th. So, I decided I surprise birthday party would be a blast....and it was! Believe it or not Weston actually was surprised and I was able to keep everything quiet for about 3 months! We had friends and family over to celebrate. Everyone arrived around 1pm and Weston was upstairs in Bird's room sanding the drywall and putting some mud up as well ~ so he really was surprised, he had no clue that I'd been planning this. When I opened the door to tell him to come down for lunch he said he'd be down in a minute. I opened the door wider and he saw his brother there, so he came out to say hi and then he saw everyone else :o) So, he had to shower and change before the party got too wild!
Bean helped me decorate Weston's "better than anything" cake and Bug helped Weston open his birthday presents.
By the time everyone left and I got some cleaning done it was after 1am and that meant it was MY birthday! How fun :o) I have to admit, I think the highlight of my birthday was being able to take a nap after church ~ I was so tired....and I think the rest of the family was too :o)






0 comments:
Post a Comment