What?!?! We've already had a "colder than normal" spring and summer....now we are going to have a colder than normal winter? Sheesh ~ I thought we were in the throws of "global warming"?? Would it be too much if I held out hope for a warmer than normal and longer than normal Autumn? Autumn is my favorite season, so I'd like it to stick around a bit longer.
Yesterday Weston got "lunch to go" and he and the boys ate in the van while I did grocery shopping (after church). And now after seeing just how much Bird eats, Weston thinks he might need to take a second job ~ ha ha! Seriously though, Bird can eat just as much and his bigger brothers ~ it is rather alarming. You'd be amazed at how much food that little guy can put away and he only has four teeth in his head!
Life is moving right along. Bean is already asking how long until his birthday and starting to think about what he wants done this year (theme, cake, etc.) and since Bug's birthday is already past he asks about Christmas ~ HA! Kids are so funny and so predictable.
We haven't decided what to do for Labor Day. I think it would be fun to just relax and do some swimming before Nana puts the pool away. It feels like we have been on the go, go, go! And now that I am coming down with a cold I am just totally wiped out (not to mention congested and tired). I am feeling kind of down that summer is over already. It really is true that the older you get, the faster time goes.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment