Friday, August 8, 2008

Fair!

Well, I finally got some of the pictures burned onto a CD so I could download more pictures on Mom and Dad's computer. So I'll try to get a couple updates and pictures posted.
Each year before the fair kicks off there is a fair parade. We met Jessica and Amanda and walked to downtown to wait for the parade ~ between the three of us we have 8(!!!!!!) kids. Jessica has three little girls, Amanda has two girls and I have three boys ~ and all of our kids are around the same age! Here are the kids waiting for the parade and then waving at the "mini semi." And the hospital was giving away the Mardi Gras necklaces....Bean got eight necklaces!
Then on Thursday I met Jessica and Amanda at the fair and we took the kids on rides.
Bean and Kaleigh (Jessica's oldest daughter) *always* rode together on the rides. The got along so well.
On Friday (the last day of the fair) Rutabaga drove up from Thief River with her nieces and Bean went on a couple rides with them. Rutabaga and I laughed so hard when Mariah, Emma and Bean went on the Sizzler. Bean was determined *not* to squish into the girls. It was so funny to watch! :o)
After the rides were done, we met up with Mosh, Poppa, Bug and Bird.
Poppa and the boys headed to the barns.
When we were checking out the horses, we saw Robert and his horses! He took Ruby out so the boys could pet her. Ruby is the same horse that he brought out two years ago when she was just a baby, and he let Bean and Bug lead her around on a halter.
Now that is what I call a BIG tractor!
After we were done seeing the sights, we stopped by the 4H stand and had cones and milkshakes ~ YUM!

0 comments: