I've whipped out the knitting needles and started knitting again. Grams taught me to knit when I was 12 years old, so I've done knitting here and there in the past.
I decided to try a hat for Bird ~ I think it turned out pretty well considering it was the first time I've had to make an I-Cord, increase stitches, decrease stitches and make a tassle :o)
Since I made Bird a hat, Bean and Bug want one too. I just finished Bean's hat last night. He wanted a green and white one (those are his school's colors) and Bug picked out some nice yarn so I'm going to be casting his hat on the needles today.
Now that we finally have heat and I've been knitting the boys hats, wouldn't you know ~ the weather warms up! Ha! We are supposed to be into the 70s this weekend ~ and that sounds great to me!






1 comments:
I didn't know you could knit! What a great pattern, too. I might have to get that one from you...
Post a Comment