Monday, June 1, 2009

Cinderella, Prunilla and Priscilla

A little while ago I was outside with the boys. I asked them if they had seen "Cinderella's carriage" when they were at the beach.
Bug, (who was swinging) asked me, "Who is Cinderella? ~ pause ~ "Oh that's Mosh!"
Bean (who was climbing all over the swingset), "No, Mosh's name is Prunilla."
Me (trying not to laugh at them), "No, Mosh's name is Priscilla."
So I called and shared that little story with Mom, who thought it was hilarious (and says she can relate to Cinderella).
Fast-forward to Saturday ~ I am checking my email and saw one from my parents "Prunilla has landed ~ safe and sound."
Who is Prunilla you want to know?

Prunilla is Myrtle's baby and the newest "kid" on the farm ~ isn't she just the sweetest? I love her little wrinkled nose :o)
The boys absolutely canNOT wait to meet her ~ and Bean feels pretty special that he inspired her name :o)