Friday, May 29, 2009

Meijer Gardens

There is nothing like chaperoning a field-trip to make you thankful for your own chidren ~ ha ha! :o) Thankfully there were enough chaperones so I only had to keep track of two children, one of them being my own :o)
OF COURSE the first stop was the Children's Garden were most of the kids got good and wet playing in the "Great Lakes" :o)






Next we moved on to the sundial ~ everyone except for Tanner got the right time....it was kind of funny....we weren't quite sure what was going on with his shadow :o)




Bean and Ethan (the other little guy I was in charge of) trying to hatch some massive eggs.....I wonder if they are dinosaur eggs??


Bean really liked the maze ~ both he and Ethan wanted to go through it over and over again!



Both Ethan and Bean were fascinated with this little pond ~ they found a tiny little frog in there and they were trying to coax him into coming out of hiding....yeah that frog was NOT coming out ~ ha!



Bean pretending he is about to get stepped on by the rather large horse ~ he is such a nut!


We took a quick little tour of the Sculpture Garden ~


And then it was time to go home....it is a good thing because I think all the chaperones were worn out! :o)

0 comments: