Well, the weekend didn't start out that great and it didn't end any better!
I picked Bean up from school on Friday because of him getting sick....by Saturday morning he was feeling 98% better and he hadn't thrown up since the night before....fast forward to Sunday around 3pm ~ guess who is sick now? Yeah me. I think that there should be some kind of protection for mothers ~ like the nano-second you become a mother you should have a halo of "ultra-immunity" protecting you from EVER getting sick. When the mom gets sick there is a breakdown in the family....the dishes don't get washed, the clothes don't get washed, you are lucky if the kids get fed.....I could go on and on, but you get the point.
This morning when Weston got Bird up, he found Bird had thrown up during the night...here is the strange part ~ Bird NEVER cried! I was sleeping in the guest bedroom (well, sleeping might be a stretch ~ I think I went into a coma a few times during the night) and I didn't hear a thing! I feel bad for the little guy =( So I think today will be Pixar movie marathon day while Bird and I eat saltines and drink Sprite.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment