Saturday, November 14, 2009

Laughter

It is said that laughter is the best medicine ~ for me it is not so much that *I* am laughing, but hearing my middle child, Bug laugh makes me happy. He has the *BEST* laugh ever (few will disagree....it is a completely care-free, happy, infectious laugh).
I was downstairs working on cards (you can go here if you want to see some of the ones I've been working on), but before I went downstairs I put on the movie, "UP" for Bean and Bug to watch ~ we've had a low key day today because I got a call from the school yesterday around 2:30 asking me to come and pick Bean up because he threw up during recess ~ so while Bird napped, I decided to take advantage of the peacefulness and do some more crafting/scrapping. While sitting downstairs I could hear Bug laughing and laughing at the movie.....and it doesn't matter if you are in a bad mood or a blah mood, just hearing him laugh will bring a smile to your face, and you might even find yourself laughing along with him, even though you have no clue what he is laughing at =)
So yes, laughter is the best medicine ~ especially when that laughter is bubbling out from inside of Bug.

0 comments: