The weather was *definitely* on the chilly side Friday and Saturday, but Sunday was beautiful, warm and sunny. We did find enough mushrooms to enjoy with our steak supper (steaks cooked over the fire) ~ and it looks like I may be appointed as the new mushroom fryer (oh the pressure) ~ I helped Grandma Ann prepare the mushrooms this year and since they turned out great I got promoted instead of demoted =P
Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Philipp helped fry some pancakes for breakfast ~ I think he was having a little too much fun. Every one was full, but he wanted to keep cooking!
Doodle and cousin Laura were playing hide & seek. Philipp helped Doodle hide....and boy did Laura jump when he said BOO as she was pulling back a few chairs to see if he was hiding in there!
Philipp helping Doodle hide really good again (he is under the coat, under the bush).
Yes, it is never a mushrooming weekend without the boys digging an enormous hole!
Doodle has finally mastered using "The Force" (Star Wars reference) ~ notice how he is levitating the kickball?? =P
Great Grandma Ann helping Doodle run the bases. He didn't quite understand the concept of kickball...in soccer we keep kicking the ball until we get a goal! =)
The crew that made it for the 51st year of mushrooming!






0 comments:
Post a Comment