Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hot to Trot!

I have decided with my sister's wedding looming in the not-so-distant future that it is time for me to get in shape (yeah, easier said than done!) ~ so I have been trying to go on one 3 mile walk a day as well as eating healthier.
Here is the "wild biker gang" that I walk with ~ they really keep me in line :o)
Believe me, most single people, young people or young married people with no children literally start to shake when they see us approach ~ ha ha :o)
Here is Bird in his chariot.
Here is Bug just triking away. He does such a good job for riding his trike for 3 miles ~ doesn't complain a bit. I think he is in his own little world half the time just singing cute little songs.
On our little circuit we walk by a pond and we always check to see if the turtles are out ~ do you see the turtle? Bug wanted to bring it home because he thought it would be a good pet for Bird (since Bird's lovey is a turtle)
All that walking, biking, triking totally wore Bird out ~ check out where his sunglasses ended up! Sweet little guy!
So there is our exciting "get healthy" plans with some pictures as well!

1 comments:

Andrea

Good luck! That is quite the entourage you have. I would be intimidated. =) I'm in a wedding in July and another in October so I will be trying to get in shape, too, as soon as this baby comes and the dr. gives the ok.