Friday, May 2, 2008

43

43? What's so great about 43 you ask?
Well, 43 is the number of miles I have walked in 2 weeks.....I have walked 43 miles, Bean and biked 43 miles, Bug has triked 43 miles and Bird has ridden for 43 miles.
It is amazing how a few miles each day really adds up!
The boys are going camping with Weston this weekend, so Bird and I are going to hang out at home (we much prefer running water, electricity, our own bathroom and internet connection). Keith and Nicole are coming over tomorrow night for Chinese and movies ~ FUN!
And, in case you were wondering....Bird is 10 months old today! WOW ~ time has really flown by :o) He is such a nice little guy and quite happy too!
Here are some pictures from his 9 month photo shoot :o)


And here are the *big* boys

And here are my three wild renegades together.