We've had an exciting weekend with tornado watches and lots of rain! It was nice out yesterday so I took Bird to the library (we checked out a couple movies) and then went for a 3 mile walk. Before I left to go to the library I hung the clothes on the line. And when we got back from our walk Bird and I took a nap....when I laid down it was nice and sunny out ~ when I got up it was cloudy and rainy! So I guess the clothes got an extra rinse when they were outside on the line ~ HA!
Nicole came over last night and we had Chinese and watched a movie. It was fun to have a "girls night in" I haven't had one of those in a looooong time....it's been so long I don't remember the last time that happened.
Well, my little dictator is demanding my attention, so I'd better go see what the big deal is with him :o)






0 comments:
Post a Comment