Monday, May 12, 2008

Home!

Yes! Not only did I say it, I typed it ~ the boys and I are heading home for almost then entire month of July! WOO HOO! It is party central around here.

We have a tenative plan set and it looks like it is going to work for Mom and Dad and for us. This news has definitely put a bounce in my step.....maybe I'll be able to run the three miles today instead of walking them ~ ha ha.
On Friday it was Grandpa's birthday ~ and Bird celebrated Gramps by growing another tooth! So now Bird is a two tooth wonder. For Mother's Day breakfast he ate a blueberry muffin ~ yum, yum! I can't believe the little guy is 10 months old! He is just getting so big every day. And even though he STILL isn't sleeping through the night, he is such a nice little guy, that his smiles and happy disposition make up for it. Everyone at church remarks at what a happy baby he is and that they can't believe he is ever grumpy :o)
Tonight we are having company over. Philipp's parents are in town, so they are coming over for pizza. Philipp loves Peppino's pizza, so he thought his parents would enjoy it too. They came to church yesterday for Mother's day, and it was really nice to meet them. It will be easier to visit with them tonight when there isn't a bunch of competing voices in the background.
When we went for our walk on Friday we discovered that someone had been out to the pond and pulled out most of the trees and branches that were in the water. That was a big bummer for us because now we can't see the turtles when they come up to sun themselves.

Bird's new trick is to pull his socks off when we are on our walk. He is such a silly boy, and you can see from the little grin on his face that he KNOWS he is a silly boy!
This weekend is the Kite Festival in Grand Haven (Andrea....are you guys going??) ~ we are hoping it will be warmer this year than it was last year!

2 comments:

Andrea

Unfortunately we will be in Fowlerville this weekend for a bridal shower (I'm in the wedding party so I should probably be there!) It would have been fun to see you guys though. Enjoy it!

Diana

No way, lol. Have so much fun! We actually may be coming to GR in July. Still a maybe but a possibility.