Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Swiss are coming....

Or maybe I should say the Swiss have come...and gone :o)

Philipp's parents came over on Monday for pizza, ice cream and visiting. It was a good time ~ the boys weren't shy around them at all! I hope they didn't wear out/exhuast Philipp's parents too much!

Philipp and his parents came to our church last Sunday (Mother's Day) so that is when we first met them. Right now I believe they are busy touring Florida....lucky ducks! :o) Then they'll come back here for a day or two before they head back to Switzerland.
It was nice to meet them and I hope they've enjoyed their stay in the U.S.

1 comments:

Unknown

It was also great for me and my parents... My parents had a lot of fun at your place as well as they have in the entire USA. They will come back visiting. Thank you very much for the great night. Hope to see you soon in Grand Rapids!