Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clean Teeth!

Yesterday morning Bug and I had our bi-yearly teeth cleaning (I rescheduled Bean's because I didn't want him to miss his Christmas party at school) ~ and we both got a clean bill of teeth health =) YAY!
After that we went slip-sliding over to see Nicole and Bed, Bath & Beyond....she had some SUPER SECRET Christmas gifts to give me...Nicole and I merged our Lego orders so we could get free shipping =) Anything to save a little money here and there....when the boys saw Uncle Mike's present they wanted to play with it (and by "boys" I mean Weston too ~ ha ha), so I had to hurry and wrap it up before it was opened by someone! I also had to quickly wrap Mac's gifts to his two big brothers too....there are just TOO many little eyes and ears around this house ~ and when presents are being wrapped their sense of vision and hearing seems to be unusually good.
Today is Bean's last day of school for the year ~ he's pretty happy to be able to hang out at home for awhile....he and Bug have an "igloo" that needs some repair work done (we had temps in the 30s and "slush rain" over the weekend that caused quite a bit of damage to the poor igloo!) and cookies to bake and still a couple presents to wrap ~ so we will definitely be busy!

0 comments: