So we are at the end of an era ~ no more cribs! Maybe we'll haul it up to MN to give to my sister since we have no need for cribs anymore.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Big Boy Bed
Doodle got moved into a "big boy" bed about two weeks ago. I finally remembered to snap a pic of him in it (he was napping....I thought taking a picture of him would wake him up but it didn't....we had to go pick Bean up from school ~ otherwise I would've let the little man sleep...I do NOT waking a sleeping baby nor a sleeping child!)
So we are at the end of an era ~ no more cribs! Maybe we'll haul it up to MN to give to my sister since we have no need for cribs anymore.
So we are at the end of an era ~ no more cribs! Maybe we'll haul it up to MN to give to my sister since we have no need for cribs anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment