I LOVE this song ~ I think it was written just for me =)
Hold my heart ~ Tenth Avenue North
How long must I pray
Must I pray to You?
How long must I wait
Must I wait for you?
How long ‘til I see your face
See you shining through
I'M ON MY KNEES
BEGGING YOU TO NOTICE ME
I'M ON MY KNEES
FATHER, WILL YOU TURN TO ME
ONE TEAR IN THE DRIVING RAIN
ONE VOICE IN THE SEA OF PAIN
COULD THE MAKER OF THE STARS
HEAR THE SOUND OF MY BREAKING HEART
ONE LIFE, THAT'S ALL I AM
RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY STAND
IF YOU'RE EVERYTHING YOU SAY YOU ARE
WOULD YOU COME CLOSE AND HOLD
MY HEART
I've been so afraid,afraid to close my eyes
So much can slip away before I say goodbye
But if there's no other way
I'm done asking why
I'M ON MY KNEES
BEGGING YOU TO TURN TO ME
I'M ON MY KNEES
FATHER, WILL YOU RUN TO ME
So many questions without answers
Your promises remain
I can't see but I'll take my chances
To hear you call my name
To hear you call my name
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prayer for Baby
Never to have known you, but to have loved you. Never to have held you. The way mother's do. With you I bury my hopes and dreams for an unkown child I'd never see. But also to bury the love in my heart and the sadness of knowing that we must part. And I pray to God to do for you all the things I would like to do. And to keep my baby safe from harm. To laugh and frolic in Springtimes's arms.
Author unknown
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I feel the void, the hole, the unbearable pain sister, we have to cling to Jesus, even when it seems he isn't there, he will never leave us...... our place of rest is seated next to Him, our creator who has a perfect plan, even if it brings us earthy pain, we have to believe he works all things for good or we won't be able to go on....... and I am there. I am fighting to stay in my faith because I feel so alone, but as sister's in Christ, may we at least try to hold one another up.....
you are loved, you are a beautiful and God cares for you and loves you children, both ones here and ones home with him more than we ever could....... God loves Terry. Unsaved, God loves him and pursues him. I have to believe that.
love you and share your burden girl....... xoxo
Post a Comment