Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow Fun

Last weekend we went down to Weston's parents' house. We stayed up until midnight watching the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics ~ which ended up being rather educational for me....there were countries participating in the Olympics that I had never heard of before! I guess it's not too big of a loss that I totally stink at geography ~ especially considering how many countries are no longer, have merged or re-emerged (ha!).
The next day everyone played outside some ~ Weston got one of the snowcats up and running, so he gave snowcat rides. The boys had a snowball fight and Rory exhausted herself by chasing the snowcat ~ all good fun!


We drove back home on Saturday night ~ both Bean and Bug crashed...but as you can see, Doodle put up a valiant fight ~ he is not one to fall asleep so easily (or quickly!) in the car! And as you also can see, he took the opportunity to tease Bug (who was sleeping) by petting Ducky and saying, "nice ducky - Bug's ducky" ~ HA!

Rory perched on a rubbermaid tub between us ~ on the way down she rode (most of the way) on my lap....which wasn't exactly a "fun time had by all" ~ she's no feather-weight anymore! But before we loaded her up to head back home, she romped around in the snow....and I had absolutely NO desire to get soaking wet, so I wouldn't let her on my lap....some how she survived =P

0 comments: