Thursday, May 6, 2010

Date Night!

Yes you read that right! We are going to have a date night (we usually only have one a year....aka our anniversary) ~ BUT this one is going to be in December. And forget "penciling" it in ~ I have permanent marker'd (or is it markered? I think I might be making up a word) it in....what is it you want to know? It is something that I have wanted to see for a few years.....something that I wanted to drive to Chicago to see when it was at the Museum of Science and Industry (which, by the way, is probably my most favorite museum!) ~ anyway we are going to see this and I absolutely canNOT wait! I think Weston paled a little when I told him what the venue of our "date night" would be =) Maybe I'll have to buy him a couple rides on the carousel while I peruse the exciting new exhibit =)

0 comments: