Friday, July 23, 2010

Crazy busy!

Why is it that the summer always seems like the busiest season of the year? There is just so much to squeeze into these few months!
I took the boys in to get their pictures taken (it had been a good 18 months since I had pictures done) ~ and now I remember WHY it had been that long.....I was severely traumatized by the whole ordeal. Needless to say this time did NOT go any smoother for Mr. DoodleBird =/ He'll be lucky if I take him to get senior pictures done!
The other two boys got their pictures taken:








Then we picked roughly 103 pounds of tart cherries with Gigi and Grandma Ann ~













And did some swimming at Nana's pool (Rory fell in the first time ~ she was running around the end of the pool and slipped and fell in ~ boy did the boys think that was hilarious!)







And this was all just in the month of June ~ I'll update July in the next post...when time permits! =)

0 comments: