On November 1st I think we had the craziest day we've had in a long time....I am guessing probably the craziest day since July 2nd when I went into labor about 4 WEEKS before my due date.......
We had to get up shortly after 6AM to get everyone dressed and fed and out the door by 7AM so we could get to the dentist in the "big city" by 8AM (I scheduled such an early dentist app't so Weston could help watch the boys while I was getting my teeth cleaned). It all went wonderfully ~ we even arrived to our dental app't on time!
This was Bug's first time getting his teeth cleaned, so I wasn't sure how well he'd do. Turns out I had nothing to worry about because he did such a good job ~ as you can see he was *very* excited to get a new tooth brush.
I went first for the teeth cleaning, followed by Bug, Bean and then Weston. After Bean had his teeth cleaned I loaded the boys into the car and headed across town because Bean and Bird had check-ups; it was Bean's 5 year check-up and Bird's 4 month well-baby check-up. That app't was at 10:15AM (I totally forgot we had our 6 month teeth cleaning app't when I made the pediatrician app't). Everything went really well with the check-ups. Bean is 36 pounds and 40 1/8 inches tall putting him in the 5th percentile for height and 15th percentile for weight (Sorry Bean, I think you got your Momma's genes where height is concerned.....) I plopped Bug on the scale to see how much he weighed....39 pounds......so Bug outweighs Bean by 3 pounds......Bird is growing nicely too. He was 14.1 pounds, so just one ounce shy of doubling his birth weight and he is 24 1/4 inches tall putting him in the 25th percentile for height and he is in the 30th percentile for weight.
We escaped from the pediatrician's office around 11:30AM and headed for home! I don't thnk I have ever been so happy to get home and just sit! All that running around wore me out. Next time I am going to MAKE SURE I don't "double book" myself again!






0 comments:
Post a Comment