Friday, November 9, 2007

Going Green


Well I've done it! I've taken the plunge and "gone green" (so to speak) when it comes to diapers. Here is Bird with his FIRST cloth diaper on ~ they arrived yesterday :o)
He is just "modeling" it because I need to wash it before he can wear it.
I was amazed at how soft and thick this diaper was....and the color doesn't hurt it any either!
I am looking forward to next week when a couple more cloth diapers should be making their way to my house. I am going to try a few different kinds to figure out what I like best and what works best.
All I can say about these diapers is that they are definitely NOT your "mother's diaper!" Cloth has come a long way baby :o)
Well I am off today to run all my errands (do that just once a week to save on gas) and also to do a weekend scrapbook-a-thon at our church. Bird and I will be spending the night and scrap away.
Today is also the day that I go pick up Bean's 5 year pictures as well as the re-takes of Bug's 3 year pictures and Bird will get his pictures taken today. We tried to do it about 2 weeks ago but he wasn't cooperating so he'll have 4 month pictures instead of 3 month pictures.
Happy Weekend to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Oh wow cloth diapers! What made you decide to switch let me know how they work out.