Friday, November 30, 2007

Not to pull the WOOL over your eyes.....






Here is Bird modeling his NEW wool! We are loving wool ~ fantastic for cloth diapering. The little red soaker has sheep on it and the wool longies have snowflakes on the one leg and a matching red "elf" hat ~ too cute!

Well, we have snow over here in our neck of the woods, and it looks like this stuff might be sticking around for awhile. I guess I can't moan and groan THAT loudly because when I talked to Mom yesterday they had BELOW ZERO temps (makes me shiver just thinking about it)...so needless to say I may have to invest in some wool for myself since we are headed to the Northwoods for Christmas.

Bean is very excited about heading to Mosh and Poppa's for Christmas because he can ice fish and ice skate again (which he is "very good at ice skating" ~ Bean informed me of that). Although I do have to admit for a little guy he isn't bad at all.
I am looking forward to the lefse (you are going to have some, right Mom?!?), family and friends (and no, not in that order either). And I think Weston is looking forward to the 20 hour drive ~ I mean seriously, who WOULDN'T want to spend 20 hours in a vehicle driving through winter conditions with the 4 people he loves most?? :o) And maybe if we are lucky we'll listen to the same CD over and over and over again ~ it sure beats singing "This is the song that never ends" or "99 bottles of pop on the wall" (thank goodness the boys can't count that high yet!).
Oh the joys of Christmas travels with small children.

1 comments:

Andrea

So the cloth diapers are going well? They're very cute! How does the whole pooping thing work out, it seems like it would be messy. I can't believe how much "Bird" is growing...what a cutie!