Here is Sherri with Bird and Bug. Bug was a red Power Ranger and Bird wore Bug's giraffe outfit....I can't believe it was 3 years ago the Bug was the same size as Bird....boy does time fly!
Keith joked that Nicole came dressed as a "soccer mom" since she was holding Bird. Nicole REALLY helped me out last night by watching Bird so I could go around with Bean and Bug to take pictures and help them with the games.....as you can see, Nicole is one of the few people that Bird completely trusts.....he doesn't fall asleep in just anyone's arms!!






1 comments:
Fun times! Sherri is a riot. Are Keith and Nicole ever going to have their own or just use yours? =) It's nice that Coopersville had an age limit on their trick or treaters. I wish their was a state-wide age limit...10 would be good.
Post a Comment