Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Well the day has finally come.......the first day of Kindergarten for my first child. I can remembering when it felt like that day was sooooooo far off in the distance ~ my how fast time flies!
Bean is going to kindergarten for half-days ~ he is done right before lunch. I had to laugh when he came home today and announced, "Well, I didn't learn anything!"
It was much quieter around the house for the three hours he was gone. Bug took the role of being the "big" brother very seriously. He sat down and read, "I Love You, Stinky Face" to Bird.
Now that Bean is home, the house is just bursting with noise and little boy energy ~ as he and Bug are wrestling, howling, yelling, tackling each other.
Here are some pictures of the big day.
Getting ready to head to school
Bean and Bug ~ as you can see Bug is ever the ham! Do you like his pose??
Walking to school
The kids blowing kisses to their mom and dad
Walking into the school
Bird having a meltdown ~ it isn't always sunshine and roses around here.
Bird deciding that his life really isn't THAT rough
Dancing and clapping his hands to music

1 comments:

5Inglins.CA

Did you cry??? I did! That was SO hard taking Mouse to school the first day. YEAH! Don't have to do that anymore! LOL! LOVE the serious look on beans face. Very handsome!
Staci