We are FINALLY getting some much-needed rain! Hurrah!
Even though it was raining, I decided that we'd walk to school ~ it wasn't raining that hard. So, Bean and Bug shared an umbrella (which desperately needs to be replaced) and Bird and I shared an umbrella.
Since it was raining out, instead of playing on the playground, we brought Bean to his kindergarten room. His teacher, Mrs. Tagg told me that she really liked Bird's pants :o) And I had to agree with her, I think his pants are mighty cute too! One of my friends knit them for Bird and her husband embroidered a shirt to match! I think he looks mighty stylin' today.
After we pick Bean up from school, we are headed in to pick up Nicole (who has the day off of work) and she is going to help me with getting Bug's and Bird's pictures taken. Both Bug and Bird are overdue for their four year and one year birthday pictures. It was so wonderful to have someone *offer* to help me out ~ pictures can be such a trying time....especially with three boys! :o)
Once I get the SmilesByWire, I'll post some of them on the blog.






1 comments:
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! Too cute! I love his pants also~
Staci
Post a Comment