Monday, September 29, 2008

He's trying to age me faster than normal!

Bird has decided he likes to climb ~ a LOT!
The other day I heard noise coming from the office....and what do I find? Low and behold Bird is *shopping* online. I told Weston if we start getting a lot of packages in the mail with toys and such in them we can blame Bird! Ha ha! So I have learned that I need to keep the office door shut (isn't it amazing what kids can teach you ~ I guess an old dog can learn new tricks!)

And if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, he decided that he'd show me just what he can do and how fast he can do it. After supper I took the tray off of his highchair, and in the 2 minutes max, it took me to take his tray to the sink and wipe it off, he climbed down out of his highchair and up onto the kitchen table because Bug had left a plate on the table ~ aaaahhhhh! This kid is aging me before my time!

Then after tearing around outside for a little while he came back in the house and climbed into his highchair with a football in his mouth....yup, Bird is definitely a unique little person!

0 comments: