Mother's Day started out great ~ Bean, Bug and Bird all had cards (Bean made one for me in school and Weston took care of the cards for the other two boys).
I dropped Weston, Bean and Bug off at Sunday School and went grocery shopping with Bug (it is SO nice to do that little chore with only one child in tow. Got done loading the groceries into Violet (minivan) and was starting to buckle Bird into his carseat when I realized something.....blankie was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a mother and have a child that is extremely attached to something, you know just how devastating it is to lose that special something.
I grabbed Bird back up and we frantically searched Meijer (my feet were KILLING me...now I remember why I seldom wear heels) ~ but no luck ~ no blakie :o( And no one and turned blankie in to the lost and found either...we stopped by after church to check it out.
After church Weston took us out to eat and then we went to a nursery to pick out some hanging baskets for the front of the house. And then it was back home ~ Bird cried and cried and cried when there was no blankie for him to sleep with...needless to say I felt awful :o(
I am going to give Meijer a call today and just pray that someone was kind enough to find blankie and turn it in to the customer service area.
Above is a video of Bug singing at church on Sunday morning :o)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment