Friday, May 8, 2009

What a Week!

Where has the week gone? It seems like the days are just flying by ~ Bean has less than a month left of school (wahoo) and less than a month left of soccer! I think he is really looking forward to summer vacation :o)
Bug is singing in church on Sunday. We've been working on his song every day. We sing it at least twice when we are walking Bean to school and at least twice on our way home ~ so he should have it down pat for his big solo on Sunday.
Bird is becoming quite the little talker. He now has his own version of Bean's name, and when we go to get Bean at school, Bird will be calling to him ~ it is so cute. I realized that Bird was talking about Bean when he pulled a picture out of my wallet and excitedly pointed to it and started saying the same sounds/word over and over again ~ he was saying Bean's name :o)
We have had some beautiful weather which means the boys have been spending quite a bit of time on their swingset. I like to bring a book outside with me and read while I keep an eye on the boys.
Bird really likes to swing, so he and I will usually end up swinging on our big tree swing for quite awhile ~ sometimes we are lucky and Bean will push us ~ I think Bird could spend most of the day on the swing if we would let him :o)
Bean has soccer practice tonight (should be beautiful weather for it) and a game tomorrow ~ we are hoping that the game doesn't get rained out! And then Bug is singing in church on Sunday, so it is a full and exciting weekend for us!

0 comments: