Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Best Sister......


You may wonder what the best sister in the world looks like ~ well, I'm going to tell you about her because she is my sister.
She's there for me ~ good times, bad times, regular ol' times. She took off work and stayed up over 24 hours to travel here on the Amtrak ride from H*** to help me with Bean's birthday party. Even though I know she was extremely tired and exhausted she still played with the boys (never got mad or short with them), was my kitchen cleaning fairy, helped me fold MANY loads of laundry, went to the mall to help me pick out some Christmas-like clothes for the boys (believe me, with Bird around that is NO easy task...he's 2 years old ~ enough said). Basically she was here. Even though (in the beginning) I was discouraging her from coming down (save your money, vacation time, etc.) she just KNEW that I would need help and more than that I needed HER here. She is someone I can talk to about ANYTHING and she doesn't judge, she just listens. She is more than my sister, she is my best friend in the entire universe and I cannot measure or put into words the love I have for her.

0 comments: