Have you heard of The Oath Keepers? (if you click on the oath keepers you will see a YouTube video about them) ~ I hadn't heard of them before until a friend directed to that YouTube ~ very interesting.
The boys are literally counting down the hours until their favorite auntie gets here....every morning Bug asks me, "Is it the fird day yet?" because we told him that Auntie would be here in three days =) She will be here late tomorrow night...the excitement and anticipation in this house is crazy! Yes part of it is from me....I can't help it....how would you feel if your most favorite person in the world was coming to visit you? And you only got to see aforementioned person a few times a year?
The carpets are clean ~ yes the carpets are clean! L&N came out today and did a really nice job cleaning the carpets and getting almost all the stains out (I think there was one they couldn't get out, but I can't find it...maybe I'll be able to see it once the carpets dry?) ~ they were going to be here sometime between 2-5....you know what that means....yeah....they'll show up while I am picking Bean up from school....and guess what?!? That is EXACTLY what happened! I left a note on the door saying what time I'd be back because I had to run up to the school to pick my child up from school.
And speaking of school ~ I guess a LOT of schools around here are closed due to illness..not that that surprises me much ~ Bean has told me how many kids are missing from his class and it is easily 1/3 of the kids on any given days (within the past two weeks).
We are gearing up for Bean's birthday party ~ his party is on Friday and he'll have a friend or two spend the night ~ he told me he wanted a "slumber party birthday party" ~ sooo the parents and siblings will come Friday night for pizza and then the sleep-over guests will be here until Saturday mid-morning.
Bug is quite excited for Halloween. I'm not really sure why, but he really likes "spooky" things. We went to Michaels today so I could pick up a scrapbook frame for Grams (she wanted a lay-out of her and Whit for her birthday....so I am FINALLY getting around to getting that done...even though her birthday was 2 weeks ago ~ *cringe* sorry Grams!) and another scrapbook album for Whit's wedding layouts. While we were at Michaels, Bug was pretty amazed at all the SPOOOOOOKY stuff that was in the store ~ we spent quite a bit of time "window shopping" at all the spooooooky things. It was at that time I discovered that Bird was afraid of spiders! I thought he would find the big hairy spiders funny...ummmm no ~ he recoiled in fear ~ which it was interesting getting OUT of the store since they had spiders hanging from the ceiling and in webs on the way OUT of the store!
Bean went to school today and seems to be feeling much better ~ both he and Bug are still a little on the stuffy side, but thankfully Bird seems to be in the clear (crossing my fingers that it stays that way!)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment