Thursday, April 30, 2009

Change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fir2JM5HByM
I don't like to get political on my blog, but with the "100 days in office" celebration or whatever you want to call it, this YouTube definitely shows the "change" that has come to America.....and unfortunately it is bad bad bad bad bad change. I have had some diaper "changes" that stunk less than what this man is doing and trying to do.
Ignorance is NOT bliss ~ check out what is happening....children are being sacrificed every single day ~ they are being sacrificed to the gods of time, convenience, money, and the list goes on. Abortion is not right, it is murder. Embryonic stem cell research is NOT needed ~ the embryonic stem cells grow......CANCER! If you don't believe me, check out the Oprah show with Michael J Fox and Dr. Oz (or something like that). And believe me, we have known about adult stem cells for awhile ~ I learned about them in college!
Anyway, off my soapbox.....watch the video if you have time.

0 comments: